Advertisement

What is the most effective way to see a person's true personality?

 What is the most effective way to see a person's true personality?

It was in my ethics to not get into any kind of physical or sexual relationship before my marriage.

I did hold my values for years.

In 2017, I stumbled upon Quora, started writing and received a bit of fame.

With a bit of fame, came a bit of power.

The illusion of my power attracted a lot of people towards me. Here, I'm not being arrogant or bragging about it, I'm just stating the facts. Famous people are perceived as powerful, and thus they seem attractive.

Anyways, that tiny bit of fame on an online platform gave me the opportunity to get in touch with a lot of girls, which wasn't the case before 2017.

Eventually, I saw my ethics drowning in the sea of fame. I started giving excuses to myself about what I was doing. I started explaining myself why I was doing it.

Just in two years, my morals and ethics were changed. My perspective was changed. I was a completely different person.

If you have never tested the perks that come along with the power, you might not agree with my opinion that if you really want to see someone's true colours, give them unlimited power.

This answer may completely sound bullshit, but let me tell you it is not.

Don't forget that powerful people were able to setup “Human Zoos”, so they existed once. [1]

Just because we can kill animals, we kill them for our own benefits. Just because we can cage them for their whole life, we cage them. We can hit street dogs without any consequences, so we hit them.

The fear of the law keeps the devil in control which lives inside all of us. The fear of the society keeps our inhumanity in cage.

Don't mistake power's association with just political influence or wealth or fame.

Power in itself has many forms.

One can be physically powerful and misusing it to keep other people under his toes. One can be mentally very powerful and misusing it to manipulate other people.

An Angel and A Devil, both live within us. And, power is the devil's advocate. It corrupts your mind and your morals and ethics are in gutter when it takes over you.


Post a Comment

0 Comments